April 3, 2014

Winter Wrap Up from the Sweetest Memory- Spring is Here!

Winter is over, Spring is here!  I wanted to recap some of my favorite posts from the winter.  

Here are my favorite posts and topics from my

Winter Wrap Up!

Winter Wrap Up for the Sweetest Memory blog

I had so much fun decorating my new fireplace mantle at my new home.  It is my first fireplace, and I am having so much fun decorating with the seasons!

You can find my Winter Mantle

                                       here 

                       and my Valentine's Mantle 

                                              here

Here is my simple, Vintage inspired Valentine's Day Wreath here.






I shared with you my fabulous finds at local antique shops and thrift shops 


                                                    here and 

                                         here

I shared with you my daughter's Around the World Birthday party here.


We celebrated with an Olympics Party


And I shared with you my love affair of Downton Abbey!


And now it is Spring!  A great way to start new- I have updated my blog with a cleaner, simpler look.  I am still working out a few details, and I am so excited to share it with you!

I hope you will check back soon to see all of the wonderful things coming soon!

Until then, I hope you can visit some of my Winter posts.  Please let me know you did!  Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.