April 9, 2014

How to Make a Hairbow & Headband holder- Ribbon tutorial

I have created a Hairbow/Headband Holder for my daughter's room and I am thrilled to share a tutorial on One Artsy Mama.



I wanted to give you a sneak peek of my project. 

I have two daughters and they have quite a collection of bows, headbands and hair accessories they have accumulated over the years.  Getting ready for school in the mornings are a bit crazy, and trying to find a hair bow or headband in time to get off to school is difficult.

I created this hairbow/headband holder to wrangle all of their accessories!
 
Please check out Amy at One Artsy Mama for the full tutorial!  Please let me know you stopped by!








This was a super easy project, and just by changing up the colors and embellishments, you can change the look easily!

 

Kari


LINKING UP:

The Dedicated House

No comments: