July 6, 2012

Patriotic Red Flower Pin


I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July with family and friends!  Yesterday, my daughter wore her new tank top, I thought perfect for the 4th.  But, it was lacking some red.  So, I quickly made a Red Flower Pin for her.  It took me 1 minute to make (a couple more to heat up the glue gun, and digging in the junk drawer!)

Supplies:


(1) Red or your favorite color Rosette Flower
(1) felt circle
(1) glue gun
(1) brooch pin

Glue felt circle on back of rosette flower. 


Glue Brooch pin (found this one in the junk drawer, score!  I know several stores and Etsy shops supply these.)





Just what it needed!

How about you?  How have you embelished your shirt?  You are welcome to share your link!

Have a great July!



Linking Up:
One Artsy Mama



 

6 comments:

Julie Rogers said...

Great idea---and love your site! Just found it and followed;)

-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

the Sweetest Memory said...

Julie,

Thank you so much for your sweet words, and for following me! I so appreciate it, and welcome! Kari

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

It's so pretty, but the wee one stole the show!! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

the Sweetest Memory said...

Kathryn, Thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet comment! It was my pleasure to share, and I will stop by again!

Kari

Unknown said...

What a perfect little model you have. She looks so grown up and so cute in this picture!

the Sweetest Memory said...

Thanks Tracy, so sweet of you to stop by!