June 22, 2012

2-Minute Summer Centerpiece

2-Minute Summer Beachy Centerpiece




To celebrate summer, I changed up my centerpiece on my dining room table.  I love my glass hurricane.  I got it a few years back at Crate and Barrel and it is so easy to change it with the seasons.




Here are the few things you need. 

Candle - I bought this one last year on sale at Pottery Barn.  I liked it because I always think of traveling in the summer.

Shell pieces - Michael's and other craft stores carry this.



Sea Shells - This shell was collected on our 10th Anniversary vacation to Laguna Beach California, my new favorite place to visit.  I bought the starfish there too.



Place the candle, and spread shell pieces around it in glass hurricane.  It is good to be uneven, it looks more natural.



Place seashell and starfish.




And you're done!!!  I love being able to look at it and remember our anniversary trip.



Linking Up:

It's OVerflowing

No comments: