May 1, 2012

Sweet Inspiration - Thrifty and beautiful tutorials



I pinned this amazing Tea Towel thrifty tutorial on Pinterest, and the next day I had 130 repins and 31 likes and counting!





Simply Handmade

Amanda is just the sweetest too.  Can you believe she made this from Dollar store tea towels?  I don't sew but after seeing how cute this is, I might have to try!

Here are some other fabulous thrifty diy projects I found:

Glenrose Seed Co Sign
Handmade Sign {I am going to have to try this!} by A little something in the meantime




Pinned Image
Make it- Love it



wall with yellow circles
Ceiling Rosettes by Better Homes and Gardens



IMG_9185_1100

Flowers from Paper Bags A Place for Us



Produce Bag from Old Tshirts by Delia Creates

Do you have a project you would like to share?  I would love to see it!

2 comments:

Claire @ a little something in the meantime . . . said...

Thank you so much for featuring my sign tutorial!

I tried to reply to your lovely comments last week but you are a no-reply blogger and your blog doesn't show up when you click your profile name.

Have a great week!

the Sweetest Memory said...

Claire, Thank you so much for stopping by! Your sign turned out so beautiful. I am inspired to try something like it for my kitchen!

Kari