March 13, 2014

You are loved


I have a wonderful family and husband!  I just started a new job after being laid off for three months.  When I woke up in the morning, my husband surprised me with this sweet note on our chalkboard in the kitchen.




The "you are loved" portion is left over from my Valentine's Day message - here.


My husband's birthday is the week after Valentine's Day, so I left the "you are loved" message.  My daughter's each wrote a special Happy Birthday message for daddy.

So, when I saw the message from my husband and the girls, it made my day!

When I got home from work, he had these beautiful roses waiting for me!  


The girls helped him pick the the colors of the roses.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!  


What kind gesture made your day?  I would love to hear!  
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: