March 10, 2014

12 St. Patrick's Day Ideas, that Make Me Smile!

Looking for St. Patrick's Day ideas?  There is just something about St. Patrick's Day that makes me smile!  I just love this collection from the talented ladies below!



Shamrock Stamps by Prudent Baby


Pot of Gold by The 36th Avenue



Lucky Shamrock Art by Flamingo Toes


Irish Blessing Printable by Five Heart Home


Lucky Sign by Cameron Homemade


Lucky Pillow by Infarrantly Creative


Lucky St. Patrick's Day Decor by Fancy Pants Designs


Bells of Ireland Decor by Better Homes and Gardens

(I had Bells of Ireland flowers in my wedding centerpieces.  
I have always found them interesting!)


Clover Field by All in the Details


Irish Blessing by Sweet C's Designs


Rainbow Wands by Icing Designs



You are my Pot of Gold by TSJ Photography

What is your favorite? Have something you have created for St. Patrick's Day?

I would love for you to share!




No comments: