August 21, 2012

Apples - Awesome Recipes and Snacks

Apple Recipes!

Pinned Image


Yikes!  Where have I been?  In between school schedules with two kids and working on my many, many orders on Etsy, I have been seriously neglecting my blog and my lovely readers!  I will make it up to you!

With school back in swing or just about for most of you, I always think of the lovely apple.  I found some amazing recipes I had to share!  Which one is your favorite?




Apple Chips



PB Apple Sandwich 005 533x800 Easy After School Snack: PB Apple Sandwiches
PB and Apple Sandwiches





Pinned Image

Apple Lollipops



Pinned Image

Applesauce Fruit Blends



chilled cinnamon apple snack












Cinnamon Apples - super easy




Cut Apple for your Lunchbox, that won't turn brown!

@ Home with Real Food

What is your favorite?  Feel free to include a link to your very own Apple Recipe!



7 comments:

Amy (Super Healthy Kids) said...

Thank you for sharing our Cinnamon Apples!! We love them!

the Sweetest Memory said...

Amy, Thank you so much for stopping by! I love the simplicity of your cinnamon apples! Plus, I love anything cinnamon! Kari

Maggie @ Vittles and Bits said...

Kari, thank you for featuring my Apple Chips in your collection of delicious-looking apple recipes! I'm happy you stopped by to visit Vittles and Bits :)

the Sweetest Memory said...

Maggie, The apple chips looks so amazing! Thank you for stopping by my little blog! Can't wait to make them!

Kari

Eugenie said...

I like the first picture - looks like Soviet Union (or former Soviet Union - may be even my country, Uzbekistan). Where is it from?

...the recipes are very nice, thank you for sharing them.

Eugenie said...

...this is to subscribe for comments - forgot to do it.

the Sweetest Memory said...

Mulberry Whisper- I am sorry to say I am not quite sure where the photo is from. I found it online and didn't see any credits. I just couldn't help but use it - I love the picture.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Kari