March 23, 2013

Happy Spring - My St. Patrick's Day Decor

Happy Spring!  So, I am a little late but wanted to share with you my St. Patrick's Day decor.  Since I don't have a fireplace mantle, and my dining room table is my "design studio" I have been using my entry table to display holiday decor.

I have never decorated for St. Patrick's Day before, but I found a cute "Lucky" shamrock and had to show it off.

 
The rest of the items, I repurposed from items I
bought for various events.
 
 


 
The moss stones were left over from my St. Patrick's Day project from last year.  Placed on a cream and gold plate.


This white wooden crate, I bought for my grandmother's 80th Birthday party.  It still has the fabric strips from her party.  The berries are from my fall decor.  The little pig was from my mother-in-law for Christmas.  (It's my favorite animal.)


I bought these awesome vintage books also for my Grandma's party, for $2.00 total at a yard sale.

This fabulous little burlap tackboard was 50% at Hobby Lobby recently.  I think it is a perfect backdrop to my Lucky shamrock.


Here's me in my new green sweater from Banana Republic.  It was on sale and an additional 40% off that!  Perfect for St. Patty's day.

What's your favorite detail?  Feel free to share your link for your St. Patrick's Day decor!


Here's my St. Patrick's Day decor- 3-minute door hanging from last year.

 

No comments: