March 30, 2013

Happy Easter! My Spring Entry Table

Happy Easter!


Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.  It is such a fun time of year with the kids.  My girls love looking for easter eggs around the yard.  When I was a kid we would hide real eggs around the yard.  But, now with plastic eggs it is way more exciting to see what is inside the eggs once you find them. Grandma likes to hide change and candy.  Chocolate doesn't do too well in our warm Arizona climate!

I have dressed up my entry table for Easter, and kept it simple and vintage this year.  I reused some of the elements from my St. Patrick's Day decor.  I also made a wreath that I am really excited about.





 Love these vintage style burlap eggs I found from Hobby Lobby.  And the cute chick I found in the dollar spot for two at Target.

My mother-in-law got me this darling vintage bunny bowl a couple of years ago for Easter.  I love it!  My books make a debut again.  They stay on the table and I just move them around to fit the rest of my decor.  They are perfect and well worth the $2.00 I paid for them at a yard sale!


This jug was on sale from Michael's that I bought months ago, and the plate from Tuesday Morning on clearance. 



I added a spring wreath on my burlap board I bought 50% off at Hobby Lobby!  I think the colors tie everything in and are perfect for Spring!


 I wrapped a Styrofoam wreath I got for .25 and I already used it for my daughter's Safari Party.  I wrapped it with crossgrain ribbon in a rich Tiffany Blue.   


I added a coral pink crossgrain ribbon as a warm accent and two peach puff flowers.  I love the cool and warm together.  I added a vintage inspired ribbon to hang with keys to tie the look together.  This took me only 10 minutes, and I didn't have a plan before I put this together.  I was going to tie knots of cut ribbon, but I decided that was too fussy.  I will do a full tutorial soon, some come back to see!

I would love to hear your thoughts!  Feel free to share links back to your Easter decor, recipes, etc!

Thanks for Hopping by!  Happy Easter!


1 comment:

Timber Decking said...

Know your home's style before purchasing your console table. Make sure your new console table matches the rest of your furniture.