April 16, 2012

Sweet Inspiration - Built-in's with Color



Pinned Image

Apartment Therapy

I pinned this on Pinterest 2 days ago, and I have received 35 likes, and 192 repins (and counting)!  I was so surprised.  I love the simplicity of how this bold color makes these simple additions look like a built-in.  Apparently, many others do too.

Here are some other images I found with similar features.



Color on back wall with built-in's by  Young House Love

Pinned Image

Built-in office by   Whimages the Blog



Mini Mudroom by House Tweaking



Bookshelves over a bold color by Annsley Interiors



Pinned Image

Built-in hideaway entrance.  (Wow I would love to have this for myself.  Okay I would share with the kids!) by Apartment Therapy



Loving this color combination of rich colors.  Built-in bed with color accent wall by  Coco Cozy
(Did you see those silhouette pillows?  They are my current obsession and these are the cutest!)

What is your favorite and why? 

Do you have a project you have worked on you want to share?  I would love to see it!

No comments: