Need a new healthy side dish for dinner? Try this easy, and healthy dish. Even the kids will like it!
Quick and Easy Dish
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
2 tbl minced garlic
3 tbl olive oil
1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
1 tbl chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease large casserole dish.
- Place olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag.
- Add cauliflower and shake to mix.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Stirring half way through.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
118 calories, 8.2 grams of fat, 4 mg cholesterol
*My tips: If you use a smaller head of cauliflower, reduce the amount of garlic and Parmesan cheese. It can be overwhelming. Cook for the full amount of time for best texture of cauliflower.*
Disclosure: I pulled this recipe on-line but did not record the author. Thank you for the great recipe. The pictures are mine.