May 16, 2014

An Ice Cream Party - Party Prep!

Yikes, it has been awhile since I have posted.  May has been a crazy month!  The girls get out of school today, and I am planning an Ice Cream Party for my youngest daughter who is turning 6 in a couple of weeks!


Since her birthday falls on Memorial day weekend, I decided I would do her party early while her classmates are in town.

I didn't realize between end of year teachers gifts, end of year class parties, working, a funeral, and mother's day, that this would be such a chaotic time for a party!

I wanted to give you a sneak peek of our Ice Cream party table.  The party is tomorrow, and I still have lots to do.


I am attempting to make "ice cream" cupcakes in cones for birthday cake.  Like this one.



All the blogs say it is fairly easy.  Wish me luck!

Please check back soon.  I will share my inspiration and the party details with you!

Kari