February 10, 2012

Medicine Made Easy

If you are like me, you have a ton of things to remember.  If you have a sick kid at home who needs antibiotics or other medicines twice a day, it is hard to keep track what day you started it and did you give them a dose in the morning?

I was on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago, and someone wrote directly on the bottle.  Genius!  I had to try it for myself.



They had wrote AM/PM and had it really nice and neat.  I didn't have room and this worked just as well.  I put the bottle with this chart facing out, so each time I opened the refrigerator I saw if I remembered to give a dose.

Do you have a tip you would like to share?  I would love to hear it.  We can share it on this blog for others to see.

{Please enter to win my Sweet Shop Giveaway from Florida Naturally.  Please give her some love!  http://thesweetestmemoryblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/sweet-shop-florida-naturally.html}

2 comments:

A Couple of Craft Addicts said...

Why didn't I think of this? You're idea will be featured at A Couple of Craft Addicts later today!

the Sweetest Memory said...

I am so excited! Thank you so much for featuring me on your lovely blog!