May 21, 2011

New to This

I am new to this, and not quite sure what to write.  I have started a new creative outlet through ETSY making children's decor, home decor and my new favorite vintage items.  I have a featured guest artist every two months.  My guiney pig and first guest artist is with my friend Marlis of CurlyQ Bowtique.  My next guest artist Mary with SewCute LLC will be starting the first of June.  She sews and is very crafty! 

I have a couple of other interested people for the next couple of slots.  I am surprised when I speak with friends and let them know what I am doing, I find out how many talented people are out there!  I know people who are starting up photography, want to make homemade dog treats, sew, design jewelry.  It is so nice to have a creative outlet!

Please stay tune for an exciting give away to be awarded the end of the month!

No comments: