February 23, 2014

My Thrift Shop Finds - Crystal Bowl, Owl Salt and Pepper shakers


Woohoo, I found some amazing finds at Goodwill, two Antique shops, and another fun thrift shop recently.





I fell in love with these owl salt and pepper shakers.  I entertained at Christmas time, and I realized I needed a good salt and pepper shaker set.  My grandmother always loved owls, so it is fun to think of her when entertaining.


This never used picture frame was $1.99 at Goodwill.  It is cute like this, but I really like is the shape.  I have had my eye on frames with this shape, and they are much more expensive.  
I plan on spray painting this a fun color!  Stay tuned.


The darling crystal bowl goes perfectly with my new collection of bowl and three piece server.  See the post here. And the spoon is perfect for serving sliced can cranberries.

I can't wait to have an excuse to use them all together!  
What new finds have you found lately?


No comments: