March 19, 2012

Organization Wall Part 1

Clutter- Boo!  Organization - Yes!

I hate the clutter in my house (and it put's my husband, the clean freak, on edge.)  The kitchen counter is a huge landing zone.  Now that my oldest daughter started Kindergarten there are multiple papers that come home, that need to be saved, sorted, filled out, etc.  My youngest daughter goes to daycare and brings home darling artwork I can't part with.



Enter the wall from the garage to the kitchen. Our daily path with loads of junk looking for a home. I used to have a mirror on this wall but we repainted, and I never hung anything back on it.



Company does not see this wall, the front door is the opening beyond the clock in the kitchen.


I am going to take charge of this wall and put it to use!  And once and for all clear the clutter from the kitchen counter.

Here is a sneak peek of one of the items that is going on this wall: 


Eames Hang-it-All Coat Rack

I won this fabulous original Eames hang-it-all, and it has been sitting in my daughter's closet for 4 years. 

 Stay tuned for the finished wall!

What do you have in your home that helps you stay organized?

1 comment:

Jessica Duncan said...

The Seekers had nine hits in Britain and Australia in the 1960s: I'll never find another you", "A World of Our Own", "The Carnival is Over" (which The Seekers have sung at various closing ceremonies in Australia, including Expo '88 and the Paralympics and still stands as the 30th Best Selling Song in the United Kingdom), "Someday One Day", "Walk With Me", "Morningtown Ride", "Georgy Girl" (the title song of the film of the same name), "When Will the Good Apples Fall" and "Emerald City". To find great deals on the beautiful Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coins go to: Entirely by market