March 31, 2012

Silhouettes {My current obsession}

I am obsessed with Silhouettes right now.  I think it has something to do with its simplicity.

Here are some Silhouette's I have found on Pinterest and Etsy.  The first is a tutorial on how to make Silhouette Necklaces!

 
Silhouette Necklace - Tutorial by Nesting Place



Vintage Silhouette Tee in Light Pink as seen on The TomKat Studio
Silhouette Shirt by Oh Fiddlesticks!

Custom Illustration, Silhouette, Girl, Cat, Bird, Rabbit, Please read text below, This is just a sample of my work.
Custom Illustration by Very Prittie


Little Miss Curtsey in Pink - Gift Tags
Love these Gift tags by Maria Soliel

 Personalized Tree Silhouette Art- Wedding, Valentine's Day, Anniversary- custom text background 2 personalized hearts
Tree silhouette by Firefly 1505


 Kitchen Art Print - Silhouette - 8x10

Kitchen art by Delivered by Danielle

Silhouette Ring - Dancing Sisters

Sweet Sisters ring by Karomboola

Custom Silhouette Wedding Cake Topper in Acrylic made from your photos by Simply Silhouettes
Cake Topper by Silhouette Weddings


Custom Digital Portrait Silhouette - Free Shipping
Custom digital portrait by Petit Design Co.

Do you have any favorites?

1 comment:

Sinea Pies said...

When my brother and I were toddlers, mom hired a photographer to take our silhouettes. She wanted them to look "real". When you take a close look, you can see the wisps of baby hair. I had a bow in mine. He had a bow tie (ribbon). She was really ahead of her time!

I would love it if you'd stop by my Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop to share this post! :)
Sinea from Ducks 'n a Row