January 5, 2014

Countdown to Downton Abbey

Countdown to Downton Abbey, Season 4!!

If you didn't know, I am a HUGE Downton Abbey fan!  I have been watching from the very first episode, and I am hooked.  It is a long wait between series, so I am ecstatic to finally have the LONG wait over!
 
This Sunday night airs the 4th season.  I thought it would be fun to show the images of the group photos of each season.  One of my favorite parts about Downton Abbey, is its fashion.  Each season responds with the changing time and fashion.
 
Downton Abbey, Season 1

Downton Abbey, Season 2

Downton Abbey, Season 3

Downton Abbey, Season 4


Season 4 - Babies are here. 



How will Mary cope without Matthew?

 

Will Lady Edith finally find true love?

 
 
What drama will Rose bring to the show?
 
 
 
What advice will Violet offer?
 
 
 
Will Robert and Cora's love endure?
 
 
 
Will Robert and Carson embrace change?
 


What is new with Daisy?

 
 
And the gentleman downstairs?



 
What will happen?  I can't wait to find out!
 
Please let me know what you are waiting to find out??
 
 

No comments: